10.26.2007

MICHIGAN FOOTBALL


David and I are going to see Michigan play tomorrow at the biggest football in the United States. 107,501 can sit in the stadium. SWEEEETTT!!!! One of the students in the youth group realized I hadn't been to a game and would like to, and he talked with his dad who had 2 extra tickets for us!!!! And then I was able to get my shift covered at work without even really trying!!!! This is such a treat.

So think of us tomorrow......having fun in the cold rainy outdoor Michigan stadium!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Marco Aurelio said...

i'm jealous

Marco Aurelio said...

oh and have fun

Juanis Chanis said...

how fun! Make sure you post pictures!

Mamita Betsy said...

go blue! Dad and I used to pay $1 to go and sit in the end zone when we were in junior high, at least to the games that werent the big ones like Ohio State and Michigan State. My friend Marilyn and I used to go down to the filed after the game and watch the percussion section play the Hawaiian War Chant.