6.04.2008

a great visit with my mom...

So my mom had a great time together. I really enjoyed having her here. Here are some pictures of her visit...not many of the two of us... I am not really in the picture taking mood at this point. :) Also, I took some pictures of flowers at the Arboretum. We had a great time there! So enjoy.


5 comments:

Mamita Betsy said...

great pics--the peonies look they are about to burst into bloom--I wish you could send their fragrance through the blog. You look beautiful, too! Glad you had some special mother/daughter time...

Aaron and Sarah said...

How fun! The flowers are beautiful! Miss you!

Bentley said...

looks like you had fun

Juanis Chanis said...

you are so cute.

Anonymous said...

Dree
You are stunning! And glowing with happiness. Im so glad for you both.
I miss you and would look to talk. Dad has my number. . .