From the top left you see the baby's spinal column and the head is looking down, then next to that you can see baby's profile, followed by a frontal shot of baby's face, and then a cute little foot! I am sorry the pictures didn't take well. I took a picture of the u/s picture! They also gave me a tape with the heartbeat....I wish I knew how I could upload that! Oh well.
As most of you know, we decided not to find out baby's gender. I am excited to know when he/she makes the debut into the world!
I am starting to feel kicks and I usually can tell you where baby is resting. I feel flutters throughout the day. I think the big kicks and punches are just around the corner!
Thanks for keeping us all in your prayers. :)
5 comments:
How exciting!!!!
How wonderful! It is just so amazing how God made us so wonderfully detailed even at such a young age! I'm sure you are just loving a cherishing all of this!:) I also wanted to let you know that I totally understand about what you were saying about money. Paul & I have had many discussions about money esp. because we both want me to be a stay at home mom (when the time comes). It can be very stressful, but whenever we talk about it which are just reminded to rely on God b/c every perfect gift is from Him and what we can do is nothing compared to what He can do! I'll be praying for you guys as you make this transition!
What a precious little baby!
Honey, what a precious baby! Thanks for posting the pictures so I can enjoy from afar. I am so tickled for you both - all three of you! Can't wait to welcome Lil'Lima Beana/o to the world of Adrienne and David! What a blast it will be for LLB.
Love you tons and tons!!!
XOXOXOXOX Mom XOXOXOXOX
Good for people to know.
Post a Comment